Do you ever wish you could learn to draw like a pro? Or maybe you have some drawing talent that you ‘d like to keep developing. Whether you’re a beginner or you’re more advanced, online drawing courses offer the perfect solution! With online art classes like those in the list below, you can receive instruction from talented artists; rewind, replay, and even pause whenever you need to focus your attention more deeply on the process; and practice your skills at your own pace when you have the time. You don’t even have to leave your home to find free and low-cost online classes to suit your needs.
[Be your own boss. Learn how to urn your hobby into a business.]
Here are 10 online classes that will help you learn to draw followed by links to more lists of fun and interesting online courses:
1. The Secrets to Drawing
This course teaches core drawing concepts through both video lessons and a downloadable ebook.
2. Anatomy for Figure Drawing: Mastering the Human Figure
This courses is designed for artists that already have the core concepts down and want to improve their figure drawing techniques.
3. Figure Drawing From Life Using The Reilly Technique
Learning the Reilly Technique can help you learn to draw figures in less than 45 minutes.
4. Discover the 7 Secrets to Figure Drawing
This course will teach you to draw figures in a step-by-step process that doesn’t require models or photos.
5. How to Draw Animals
If animals are your passion, learn to draw them like an expert in this class.
6. The Colored Pencil Drawing Course
Infuse color into your drawings with this course for both beginners and intermediate students.
7. Twelve Charcoal Drawing Techniques
If it’s charcoal portraits that you admire, you can develop the techniques to draw them yourself in this online class.
8. Introduction to Advanced Observational Drawing
Learn to create beautiful still-life drawings in this course that breaks the steps down into simple lessons that build upon each other.
9. Shading Masters: The Ultimate Drawing Course for Artists
Shading Masters promises something for everyone; art teachers, students, and beginners are trained to transform their drawings in to realistic masterpieces through the techniques taught here.
10. The 4 Steps to Shading Drawing Course
An artist invites you into her studio to share her 4-step technique for shading success.
Once you’ve checked out the courses on this list, use the LearningAdvisor course database to search for more online drawing courses.
You can also explore other lists of online courses by clicking on any of the links below:
- 15 Online Music Lessons for the Artist within You
- 10 Online Painting Courses for All Levels
- 8 Online Hobby Courses to Explore This Summer
- 5 Popular Online Photography Courses